Success Stories: Elizabeth Smart Foundation
Challenges For the Elizabeth Smart Foundation:
- Receive donations and track event progress
- The ability to connect with the community, directly from the website, in an engaging way
- Allow guests to sign up for newsletter updates
- Display videos from TV appearances and events
- Have professional design consistent with the Elizabeth Smart Foundation brand
- Update the website with media (photos, video, content)
Effective Solutions for the Elizabeth Smart Foundation:
When the Elizabeth Smart Foundation approached us to work with them on their website, we knew our offerings would be perfect for their needs. Here is how we did it:
- We worked alongside Ed and Elizabeth Smart to design the website layout and content options specific to their non-profit organization needs.
- After a social media consultation, we helped Ed and Elizabeth launch a healthy inbound marketing strategy using a combination of Twitter, Facebook, Blogging, Newsletters and Video updates. We also helped them create an online petition to help create grass roots support for their cause.
- Using the support assets on our website and blog the Elizabeth Smart Foundation was able to learn how to create posts and pages, add photos and videos, and edit their existing content.
What They Said About WebSocial.ly:
Trackback from your site.